Thursday, June 07, 2007

WSOPoker Day 6, $1500 Omaha 8, end of day 2.

Final Table Time Baby! Don't have too much time to write, but after a roller coaster ride for most of the day, I come into today's 8 handed final table sixth in chips but a few hands to manuver with. One guy has lots of chips, Jordan Morgan has some chips, third through seven have normal chips, and last guy has no chips. We're playing for a bunch of money and a bracelet!

It was quite an emotional day, and I'm pretty disappointed with my play actually today. If I had played well I would have been somewhere around the 300-400k range instead of the 186k I have now. It's very frustrating for me when I know that I have not played my best and my stack has suffered because of it. It's also funny how in these things you can play perfectly and go nowhere, but then make several big mistakes and be down to the final 8.

Too tired to write more, but be sure to sweat and ship all the run-good juju I need!

Peace and good luck,

Devo

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com