Wednesday, June 06, 2007

WSOPoker Day 5, Event 9 $1500 Omaha 8, End of day one

Meh... Well, the good news is that I made it to day two, earning $2000 in saved entry fees for tomorrows event.

Today was the Omaha event and there really isn't anything interesting to write about. All the hands were pretty standard, I made a couple of dumb mistakes, and I finished the day with slightly below average chips, 180 left, and the money at 63. So, meh. Gonna really suck if I make it to a day two only to bubble-ish again. Unless I fnal table though I get Thursday off and I will be able to recover from a possible extremely disappointing week but definately long week.

Updates online, and you'll get the full report here tomorrow.

Speaking of online updates, pokerpages has been doing an excellent job of capturing the feel and the atmosphere here at the Series and have been publishing very entertaining reports. Check it out.

Peace and good luck,

Devo

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com