Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Quick Update

confirm run bad Sorry it's been a while, it hasn't' been too much fun lately pokerwise. I've still been getting deep, made final two tables in the 100r last two days, but am running very bad in all my all-in situations and I'm getting coolered a lot more than usual. I cashed in the Sunday Million and I lost every single all-in pre-flop situations, and I was ahead in every single one of them until the last one where I was short. But, when people tell me "No, I'm playing really good, I'm just running really bad," I kinda laugh and am like, whatever, esp after many months of losing.

So, here's my tallies for aipf situations:
theoretical pct actual pct
Races: 7-11 (wins/losses) .500 .375
Favorites: 17-10 .750 .588
Dogs: 3-24 .250 .125

I also took a gross one 3rd in chips w/44 left vs the chip leader where I flopped top set we get it in and he immed turns his 2 outer. So, it's tough to overcome being a 2-1 underdog every time I get it in, but I'm still cashing - just hate writing about this as i'm sure that you hate reading about it.

Peace and good luck,

Devo

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com