Sunday, January 06, 2008

My New Favorite Hand of All Time

What do you put him on? Sorry I've been absent as of late, but I got sicker than I have been in my adult life since the new year. And no, it had nothing to do with the NYE festivities. Kinda disappointing really!

I wanted to show y'all this hand I just played. It brought a roomie downstairs saying, "What are you laughing at?!?"

2-4 nl. Over my dead body (or sweet information of your own that you'd like to swap) am I telling y'all where these fishies hang out. 6 max table, I open to $14 w/QTo from the cutoff, the big blind calls. I have zero history with the big blind. Flop 233o. BB min bets $4, I jack it to $34, he calls. Turn an ace putting a heart draw out there. BB bets $4 again, I jack it to $90, he calls. Damn. River a 6, he checks, I'm like, "Damn. I know he's got nothing, but I give up." I check, and they ship me the pot. AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Guy types into the chat box, "Nice value." I think it's my new favorite hand of all time.

Time to suck on a Sucrets.

Peace and good luck,

Devo

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com