Saturday, November 24, 2007

Got em again... EZ game.

This feels so good. Quickie blurb blog here. Yesterday I played the Stars 109, 100r, and fuper, the FTP 25k and 55k, and UB $129 bounty. I finished somewhere in the last three tables of the FTP $25k to a super silly beat. Guy on the button who's 10th in chips makes his standard open to like 2.7BB's, I ship it on him with AKo, and he calls off the 20 BB's left in his stack with 54 and the speech, "I'm going to sleep." Unfortunately for me he jinxed his sleep and obv 54s > AKo. Whatevs. I'll take the call every time there.

Then I took 6th in the PS 100r. I was pretty happy with that one as I got really card dead at the end and got pretty unlucky in a hand that we played to showdown. I am proud of back to back ft's in the 100r though as that field is notoriously tough and yesterday's final two tables were stacked.

OK... it's almost four so I'm gonna fire em up. Playing on all three major sites as badbeatninja.

Also, I've put my hand histories from my ftp 55k win up on pokerxfactor. If you're interested in seeing that shoot me an e-mail at maverickusc@gmail.com and i'll send you the link.

Peace and good luck,

Devo

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com