Thursday, January 13, 2005

Quest for Resources

I finished writing my Spring lectionary for youth group today. I will be springboarding off the questions that the students raised as well as addressing some other tough topics. Here's the list, and I want to ask that if any of y'all come across resources that would be appropraite for these topics (articles, books, ideas for object lessons, etc.), will you pass them along to me? Thanks!

Why do bad things happen to good people?
What does God think about...
... Homosexuality?
... Pre-marital sex (and sex in general)?
... Drugs and alcohol?
... Appearances and self-esteem?
What about other faiths like...
... Mormonism?
... Scientology?
... Eastern religions?
... Other denominations?
What is postmodernism and how does it affect our culture?
What is evangelism...
... and what are we supposed to do?
... What are we up against?
... How do we respond?

Lemme know what y'all have/find. Thanks!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com